Whew! It's fall already! How did it get here so fast? I know it's like less than 100 days until Christmas.
I gotta go check... BRB... http://www.xmasclock.com/ says 95 days today. Yep, less than 100 days to Christmas. This is serious!
Good thing I started Christmas shopping last week. Although I usually start mid-summer... so I'm late getting started. Blah!!
Last week was my birthday. When I was little, I decided that I would "forget" how old I was instead of trying to remember so that when I got to this age (OLD!!) I would just keep forgetting. LOL Well, it sort of worked!! I was born in 1970. I'm not afraid to share that. I figured I'm 34 this year. How did I get there? Well, I started out thinking I was going to be 44. A double number, cool. Then I did the math and I thought it was 43 but my brain and my mouth decided it was 34, so 34 it is! I don't feel 43.
I've been working on projects from Consultant camp and some other projects for my business. With fall here, crops are starting again. I'm holding some new classes at Hobby Lobby in Canton. I totally love scrapbooking!
Yep, it's still more than just scrapbooking, but mix liberally with lots of scrapbooking!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment