Have you ever stopped for one of those garage sale signs?
I truly enjoy the whole process of shopping. I love looking through ads. I love coupons and sales. I REALLY love Black Friday!! I enjoy hunting for bargains and saving money as much as possible.
Now, I've found garage sales. Oh man, let me tell you, it's FUN! We see so many
places say nowadays talk about recycle and reuse and I think this is THE best way. People offer their items for sale, maybe place an ad on Craigslist and it's all fun looking for the signs and then looking over a "store" of items.
Sometimes the items are things you have been looking for. Sometimes you can be creative with the items and reuse them with a different purpose. Sometimes, there's no luck at all.
Last weekend, I even found a garage sale where the family was selling the items they couponed for. How's that for keeping the cycle going? They could reuse the money to buy more.
If you are someone who likes to meet interesting people, this is a great way. I'm not talking about dating - although, I suppose that COULD happen. I'm just saying that you meet some really interesting people. Oddly enough, you are probably going through their things too. Some of them tell you the background about the item you might be interested in.
I highly recommend trying a garage sale or two. Especially if you are interested in recycling and reusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment